Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thing #13: Delicious

I already have a delicious account. Delicious is one of my favorite Web 2.0 tools, as I explained in an earlier post. The PLCMCL2 account demonstrates one way in which delicious can be used as a reference tool as it brings together dozens of links and makes them into a kind of searchable database that participants can use. Perhaps the OPL's web link pages could be converted into a delicious account. It might be easier than updating the OPL website whenever a link needs to be added or subtracted.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Jason, you are so smart! I've never been able to see the "big picture" and note where what we are learning could be used in the library world. I tend to focus on me! and how these various tools could aid me in my fun and games.

Anonymous said...

delicious or netvibes I think would work great for that.