Sunday, September 14, 2008

Exercise #5: Flickr


Garden - After the Storm, originally uploaded by jlib2008.

I have created a Flickr account!

I often talk about gardening with some of my co-workers, so I uploaded some pictures of my garden into my new Flickr account. Above is a picture of my backyard garden taken after the big thunderstorm of June 27, 2008. Even zucchini has a hard time standing up to such a storm. You can see a couple pictures of my garden after its recovery from the storm by going to my Flickr photostream.

Creating a Flickr account wasn't too hard, but it sure is a lot more fun to look at other people's photos than it is to go through all the little steps required to upload my own. It's a lot more fun taking photos, too. But this is a nice way to share photos with a lot of people.

No comments: